By Lori Schmidt
Imagine having the ability to clearly communicate your thoughts and ideas to coworkers, friends and family. Picture yourself having a unique level of insight into the things that motivate you and others. Envision achieving all the things you want from life, both personally and professionally. You see, the power to accomplish these things exists in all of us – we just have to unlock it.
During Session 1 of Leadership Waupaca County XX, Jessica introduces us all to “Real Colors. And what better way to get to know new classmates?
Have you ever heard of “Real Colors”? Or if you have heard of it, do you know what it is? “Real Colors” is a personality temperament assessment, with the goal of building the skills to:
- Understand human behavior
- Uncover motivators specific to each temperament
- Improve communication with others
“Real Colors” is a user-friendly, intuitive tool that identifies four personality types common to all people-Gold, Green, Blue and Orange.
- gain an understanding of the four colors (each corresponding to a personality type)
- discover where they fall as an individual on the Real Colors spectrum
- learn to recognize characteristics of each of the four colors
- discuss with fellow workshop participants what it’s like to be each color
From the very beginning, participants begin to see the world from a new perspective…and have fun doing it!
This knowledge gives you the tools to succeed in all areas of your life. That’s the power of Real Colors.