4-H Leaders, Inc.
Shawano County 4-H Leaders, Inc. Executive Board is an organization of adults and older youth who set 4-H program policy, develop the 4-H program budget each year, and assist the Extension Shawano County office in planning, implementing and evaluating the Shawano County 4-H Program.
Executive Board to be installed January 2022
- Katie Wolf – President
- Nicole Blaskowski – Vice President
- Ronnda Teuchert – Secretary
- Nancy Schauer – Treasurer
- Trinity Brede – Eastern Delegate
- Angie Jung – Western Delegate
- And ALL Older Youth Group (OYG) officers
Leaders Meeting November 22, 2021 Agenda