About Us: Navigation
BEP Pilot Web Site Development
- Knowledge Management Theory and Application
- BEP Pilot Web Site Content and Design
- Symposium, June 2-4, 2004 – Best Education Practices for Water Outreach Professionals
The BEP Study of Provider Needs (See “Building the Case for Value“.) helped us identify the problems water management professionals have in finding and accessing water education materials and resources. The providers’ responses, knowledge management principles, experts in the field of knowledge management, and BEP Advisory Team members helped us build a framework of organization for the BEP pilot Web site.
1. Knowledge Management Theory and Application
- What is knowledge management?
- Summary of presentation on knowledge management systems by Ed Cortez, February 2002.
2. BEP Pilot Web Site Content and Design
- On-line Library Data Field Review
- Web site components/map
- Web site recommendations
3. Symposium, June 2-4, 2004, Best Education Practices for Water Outreach Professionals, University of Wisconsin, Madison
The BEP Symposium engaged national Extension water quality coordinators, outreach professionals, and key stakeholders in fine-tuning BEP Project products and marketing strategy to best assist natural resource professionals in meeting their water management education and outreach objectives. Meeting sessions will provide a mix of speakers, paper presentations, interactive events, poster sessions and networking opportunities.