Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- Access your online FEMA assistance account Disaster Assistance.gov
Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB)
- First steps to secure your finances after a natural disaster
- What to do if you ca’t pay your bills after a natural disaster
- 9 financial problems after a natural disaster – and what you can do about them
Small Business Administration (provides low-interest disaster loans to help businesses and homeowners recover from declared disasters.
- If your insurance, and funding from the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), doesn’t fully cover the disaster assistance you need, you can use SBA disaster loans for a number of purposes.
- Disaster Loan Assistance – Federal Disaster Loans for Businesses, Private Non-Profits, Homeowners, and Renters
- Types of Disaster Loans include home and personal property, business physical disaster, economic injury disaster and military reservists economic injury loans.
- SBA Disaster Loan Factsheets
You may also call SBA’s Customer Service Center at 800-659-2955 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Individuals who are deaf or hard‑of‑hearing may call 800-877-8339