Educational Technology Support is comprised of four separate and distinct units. We are committed to communicating, listening, and collaborating to achieve your goals.
Instructional Design Consulting
Are you looking for ways to be more intentional with your programming? Do your learning objectives need a little tweaking? Maybe you’re looking to gather some resources about micro-learning or perhaps you could use a new type of activity to engage your learners. Would you like a fresh set of eyes on your educational planning?
Instructional Design Offerings
- Curriculum and content development
- Strategies to effectively teach adult (and young), learners
- Technology integration best practices and resources
- Blended and Online learning formats
- Google Apps and other online tools for enhanced learning experiences
If you would like consultations on all things Instructional Design, please reach out to email@example.com or by chat on Teams.
ETS provides a wide variety of tutorials, live training, and resources for training and professional development.
Enterprise Applications and Data
The Enterprise Applications and Data team helps the organization by:
- Developing, administering, and supporting enterprise-level web-based applications
- Providing information architecture and systems planning services.
The Enterprise Applications and Data team helps individual educators by providing:
- Data mapping
- Data visualization solutions
- Consulting on technology solutions
Web Development and Design
The Web Development and Design team helps the organization by:
- Providing the technical infrastructure that supports the divisional web presence.
- Providing the theme (look and feel) of the division’s websites.
- Providing consulting services with content specialists and staff in regard to best practices and appropriate use of the infrastructure to effectively communicate web content.