All junior fair exhibitors must earn three (3) livestock educational credits each year to be eligible to sell an animal in the livestock auction. One of those credits must be YQCA.
Note: 2022 Livestock educational credits must be earned between August 1, 2021-August 1, 2022
Sign up for 2022 Sub committees at: https://tinyurl.com/22LVSKSub.
2022 Livestock Project Credit Meetings – gold handout
2022 Livestock General Rules – blue handout
Review the spreadsheet to see if you have your livestock credits in. Please contact Tami at 715-526-6136 if you have any questions or need to discuss your credits on records.
- C.O.O.L. Form (County of Origin Labeling = C.O.O.L. Form) Sheep ONLY – One per seller
- Livestock Meeting Attendance Verification Form – only for in-person events
- Link to google form to document virtual educational credits: https://tinyurl.com/2022ShawanoLVSKCredits
- Livestock Shadow Program report form
- Livestock Mentor Designation Form – intended for 1st and 2nd year members
- Livestock Auction Listing – Will be released mid-August
2021 Weigh Ins
- Beef – March 5, 8-9:30am, Paul McClone’s Farm, Bonduel
- Sheep – No Weigh In
- Goats – No Weigh In
- Swine – No Weigh In
It is mandatory in 2021 for ALL livestock exhibitors participate in a YQCA training as one of your three educational credits. More information about this can be found on the website http://yqca.org/. Click on the “Sign up or Log in” link to register. Be sure to sign in through the 4hOnline option and use your log in information from that. This allows us to track your participation and for you to earn your credit.
If you have questions, please don’t hesitate contacting the Shawano County 4-H Livestock Committee:
- Key Chair: Paul McClone – 715-460-0600
- Beef Chair: Adam VanHaren – 920-373-1819
- Swine Chair: Joel Nischke – 715-584-2095
- Sheep Chair: Terri Dallas – 715-304-9483
- Meat Goat Chair: Bill Bohn – 715-853-9681
Please fill out the google form to select the sub-committee(s) you would like to be a part of: https://tinyurl.com/22LVSKSubCommittee
- Beef Superintendent: Jeff Kabara – 920-660-9885
- Sheep Superintendent: Eileen Lamm – 715-250-3240
- Swine Superintendent: Jim Fuhrman – 715-881-0397
- Goat Superintendent: Scott Liesner – 718-509-0222