Does the idea of emphasizing science in 4-H make you sweat? It doesn’t have to be scary. Discover methods to reinforce simple science concepts using traditional 4-H projects. You will take home ready-to-go activities that incorporate science concepts across the curriculum areas.
Host Site Facilitator Resources and Session Handouts
Downloadable webinar – you can download the webinar to a flash drive (minimum of 3GB for viewing offline when internet access is not available). Be patient it may take several minutes to download. Also, due to technical difficulties, there are several gaps in the audio.
- Exploring The Science of 4-H Projects Facilitator Guide (PDF 12 pages)
- Exploring the Science of 4-H Projects PPT (2,132 KB)
- PPT Handout (PDF 9 pages)
- Flower Dissection Handout (PDF 3 pages)
- Inquiry Worksheet (PDF 1 page)
- Interpreting Feed Labels Worksheet (PDF 5 pages)
- Supplies List (PDF 1 page)
- North Central e-Forum Evaluation (PDF 2 pages)