Technology can be a great tool to support better communication and learning with 4-H participants. However, keeping up with the latest trends and changes can be challenging and overwhelming. This session will share some easy ways that technology can help 4-H leaders be better connected with youth participants. It will also briefly explore ideas on integrating technology into 4-H projects to enhance the life skill development and 21st century skills of young people.
Host Site Facilitator Resources and Session Handouts
Access the recording of this session at https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BycV_LxqrFWUUkE4b0wwLTdZclE/view?usp=sharing
- Using Technology e-Forum Facilitator Guide (PDF 16 pages)
- Using Technology e-Forum PPT (4886 KB)
- Using Technology e-Forum PPT Handout (PDF 11 pages)
- North Central e-Forum Evaluation (PDF 2 pages)
- Apps (PDF 2 pages)
- Facebook Friend or Foe (PDF 2 pages)
- Teen Leadership on the Superhighway (PDF 2 pages)
- What is your Digital Footprint? (PDF 1 page)
Social Media Policies – if policies for your state are not listed below, contact your local 4-H Youth Development program for the guidelines in your state.
Social Media Guidelines for MO 4-H Faculty and Staff (PDF 2 pages)
Missouri 4-H Club Web Page Guidelines (PDF 2 pages)
Wisconsin Online Security Guidelines (PDF 1 page)
Wisconsin Social Media Guide (PDF 3 pages)