University of Wisconsin-Extension programs in 4-H Youth Development give young people a chance to learn new skills, gain self-confidence and contribute to their communities. 4-H youth development educators create real world experiences that teach leadership and citizenship skills.
4-H Youth Development programs emphasize:
- Getting youth involved in and excited about civic activity.
- Helping local groups assess and improve their youth development programs and activities.
- Improving youths’ skills in interpersonal relations – communications, negotiations, group decision-making and dealing with conflict.
You can find community 4-H clubs in Kewaunee County, but there are also opportunities for youth to attend camps, enroll in the 4-H Teen Board and Association, and attend regional, state and national trips.
NATIONAL 4-H PROGRAM AREA TOPICS
- Welcome to Wisconsin 4-H!
- About 4-H
- National 4-H
- Wisconsin 4-H International Programs
- National 4-H Supply
- National 4-H Leadership