- 2022 Rock County 4-H Awards CeremonyThe 2022 Rock County 4-H Awards Ceremony will be held Saturday, November 19 at Creekside Place, 102 Maple St., Evansville, starting at 7:00 pm. Additional information will be available soon!
- Announcing 2023 Dates for Rock County 4-H Summer Camps!SAVE THE DATE! Rock County 4-H Summer Camps (Base Camp—third-sixth grades, Outpost Camp—seventh-eighth grades) are scheduled for Wednesday, August 16-Saturday August 19, 2023 at Upham Woods Outdoor Learning Center, Wisconsin Dells.
- Join a Wisconsin 4-H State Team in 2022-23Interested in meeting 4-H members from throughout Wisconsin and exploring your unique Sparks through cool statewide opportunities? Learn more about how you can join the 4-H Wisconsin Leadership Council, Arts Team, and Drama Company on Wednesday, October 5th at 7:00 PM via a statewide webinar! All teams are currently accepting applications. The Wisconsin 4-H […]
- Deadline for Rock County 4-H Summer Camp is July 19!Camp Registration is open!! 4-H Base Camp/Cabin Camp and Outpost Camp will be held Wednesday, August 17 to Saturday, August 20 at Upham Woods, Wisconsin Dells. Base Camp/Cabin Camp is for 4-H members in 3rd-6th grade (1-1-22). Outpost Camp is for 4-H members in 7th-8th grade (1-1-22). For more information and to register, please sign […]
- Rock County 4-H Livestock Judging Team Judging Results from Area Animal Science DaysOn June 15, Rock County 4-H members attended the Area Animal Sciences Days Livestock Judging Contest at the Sheboygan County Fairgrounds. Rock County 4-H had a Junior Team of five members and a Senior Team of four members take part. We also had number of other 4-H members that went to practices this spring but were unable […]
Page Under Construction