WELCOME CURRENT AND FUTURE MEMBERS!
Rock County 4-H involves youth in grades 5K-13 in project-based education. Youth explore their interests (“sparks”) and master new skills.
Rock County Bulletin Board
Explore the Rock County Digital Bulletin Board to get up-to-date information on Rock County and state-wide 4-H news and events.
First time on our website?
Click on the About 4-H Tab.
Just want to explore?
Scroll through the blog below or click on the Weekly Update Tab!
- We asked 100 people ‘Name something you associate with an island’. Vacation Danger Empty I can’t confirm that Family Feud never asked this question. However, community programs and outreach do ask themselves. We choose how to define this island without recognizing the task most days. We envy those setting off on vacation to tropical islands–that […]
- Fall Back Fall is a time many look forward to, AND it is also a time when others begin to dread the winter days ahead. For this blog post, we are not looking ahead to winter, but back. The winter 2023 Youth-Adult Partnership blog post focused on being intentional about describing who we are. As […]
- If you have livestock—at home or at the fair—please take a few minutes to read this information provided by Bernie O’Rourke, UW-Madison Department of Animal and Dairy Sciences.
- It’s time to apply for Rock County 4-H awards and recognition! There are opportunities for all youth enrolled in Rock County 4-H during the 2022-2023 4-H Year (September 30, 2022-October 1, 2023) to apply for awards and recognition. (There are also some opportunities for 4-H Volunteers!) Grades are the grade the Cloverbud or 4-H member […]
- AmeriCorps is a network of local, state, and national service programs that connects over 70,000 Americans each year in intensive service to meet community needs in education, the environment, public safety, health, and homeland security. AmeriCorps’ members serve with more than 2,000 non-profits, public agencies, and community organizations. In Rock County we will If you […]