Community Service and Service Learning are key components in the yearly programs of Rock County 4-H clubs.
Clubs can receive recognition for their Community Service activities at the annual Rock County 4-H Achievement Program by submitting the following forms:
- Rock County 4-H Community Service Report form: complete for EACH community service activity completed by the club.
- Rock County 4-H Community Service Recognition Form: complete ONE form at the end of the 4-H year and submit with the report forms.
Service Learning is Community Service that is enhanced by community partnerships, giving youth a voice in planning, reflection activities and other elements. Following are several resources on Service Learning:
- Elements of Service Learning (Word)
- Elements of Service Learning (pdf)
- Enhancing Community Service Activities (Word)
- Enhancing Community Service Activities (pdf)