Thank you for your interest in becoming a 4-H Volunteer!
In 4-H there are many ways to volunteer! All 4-H Volunteers work with youth and adults to offer a positive youth development experience for youth from 5K to the year following high school graduation (not to extend beyond the age of 19 as of December 31 of the enrollment year).
To be a 4-H Volunteer, you’ll complete the following five steps.
- Enroll in Rock County 4-H.
- Register for the 4-H New Volunteer Orientation (VIP (Volunteers in Preparation) Training) via Zoom (see above article).
- Complete the Mandated Reporter Training for Volunteers. Please follow the directions on the Wisconsin 4-H website to access the online training. (You’ll know the training is complete when it asks if you’d like to print a certificate.)
- Complete Title IX Training online for 4-H Volunteers.
- Background check. Please look for and respond to an email from HireRight Customer Support (email@example.com).
If you have any questions, contact the Rock County Extension Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 608-757-5066.