Latest Sheep Project Blog Posts
- Important YQCA Information! Time Sensitive! March 22, 2022YQCA will have a new website on Wed., March 23 and the old website will no longer work after Tues., March 22. What does this mean? Please read the letter for more information and reference the help sheet if a certificate needs to be downloaded. Please contact YQCA directly with any questions after reading the […]
- Sheep Project Information Session at 12th Annual Arlington Sheep Day! March 14, 20224-H Sheep Project members, leaders and parents are invited to attend the 9:00 a.m. “Getting off on the Right Foot” Session on Sat., April 2 at the UW-Madison’s Arlington Research Station, Arlington WI. Dan Smerchek and family will present ideas and strategies to make the most out of a summer show project from selecting the right […]
- Wisconsin 4-H Area Animal Science Days Announced! February 25, 2022Wisconsin 4-H Area Animal Science Days will host livestock and dairy judging along with other animal species’ contests. More information will be available soon!
- Animal Sciences Virtual Education Series! February 25, 2022Are you enrolled in projects in animal sciences? If so, plan to register for upcoming sessions starting at 7:00 p.m. on the dates listed below. These sessions will provide awareness and knowledge of animal agriculture and careers that are associated with the session topic. Session dates and topics are: March 3, Food Safety Challenge April […]
- Wisconsin Southdown Association Southdown Ewe Lamb Award February 11, 2022If you are between 11 and 16 years old, don’t own Southdown Sheep and want to start a flock of Southdown Sheep, consider applying for a quality registered ewe lamb to begin your flock. For additional information and to apply, please complete the attached application and mail it so that it’s postmarked by April 15. […]