Cloverbuds are 4-H members in kindergarten (5K), 1st or 2nd grade. They can learn about many of the projects 4-H has to offer and participate in activities designed just for them!
Cloverbud Record Book (pdf) – A special record book just for Cloverbuds!
Cloverbud Activity Plans (Wisconsin webpage)
Latest Cloverbud Blog Posts
- Did You Miss the March 1 Deadline to Enroll in 4-H or 4-H Projects to be Eligible to Exhibit at the Rock County 4-H Fair? March 14, 2022If so, the Rock County 4-H Fair is providing an opportunity for youth who missed the March 1 deadline to enroll in 4-H/4-H projects. Although there is a fee, depending on the circumstances, it might be worth exploring. Please reference Section 7 on page 5 of the Rock County 4-H Premium Book for information. https://www.rockcounty4hfair.com/p/exhibitors […] […]
- Exploring 4-H for New Families Newsletters–Club Meetings December 10, 2021If you are new to 4-H (or would like a refresher), please read our Exploring 4-H for New Families Newsletter! One newsletter is for 4-H members and the other newsletter is for adults (parents, guardians, 4-H Volunteers or any adult)! This month’s topic is 4-H Club Meetings. How many of these words do you know? […]
- Wednesday Nite @ The Lab–Every Wednesday Night at 7:00 p.m. November 12, 2021Experience science as exploring the unknown every week at Wednesday Nite at The Lab! Discover the latest from UW-Madison researchers as they describe their investigations and inventions that are changing how we look at life and how we lead our lives. Join the discussion as learners of all ages share their ideas and insights during […]
- Community Service Opportunity–Donate Peanut Butter and/or Jelly AND Volunteer at the Benefit! October 28, 2021(Submitted by Natalie Abey, Rock County 4-H Junior Council Media Specialist) The Children’s Christmas Benefit is once again happening this year. We would really like to help them out with food donations. We will be collecting peanut butter and jelly. Please bring your collections to the November Jr. & Sr. Council Meeting or take them […]
- Exploring 4-H for New Families Newsletters October 28, 2021If you are new to 4-H (or would like a refresher), please see the attached Exploring 4-H for New Families Newsletter! One newsletter is for 4-H members and the other newsletter is for adults (parents, guardians, 4-H Volunteers or any adult)! This month’s topic is the 4-H pledge! Talk about head, heart, hands and health […]