Sign up to spend time at Upham Woods canoeing, exploring Blackhawk Island, and making new friends. We have a few options from youth camp to family camp, so that everyone can have fun this summer.
Who: Any youth entering 4th-8th grade.
When: July 5-8 or July 19-22
Cost: $295. Scholarships are available for $30 and $60 through our registration process. 4-H members can request additional scholarship funds through Wisconsin 4-H.
Who: Families that want to spend time together enjoying classic camp activities from swimming to canoeing to exploring water ecology. Families can include parents, grandparents, aunts, close friends etc. Anyone that you consider family is welcome to attend this exciting weekend.
When: July 14-16
- Family of 2: $285
- Family of 3: $420
- Family of 4: $550
- additional family members: $130/each
Volunteer at Camp!
Come to camp for free!
- Who: Anyone over the age of 18 who wants to facilitate a safe, inclusive camp experience.
- Must be able to: Pass a background check, agree to camp policies, complete required UW-Madison trainings and attend a virtual training session in April.
- There is a need for specialized chaperones such as first aid coordinator (requires certifications), dining hall coordinator etc.
- How: Application is now open. Involves an interview with a Program Coordinator: Johanna or Rachael. No experience is necessary. Apply Here: https://forms.gle/oPFniZqBiNs5YMYRA
If you have questions or have accommodation requests, please reach out to Rachael Lewandowski-Sarette at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hello Katie! We do provide activity guides that will lead activities like canoeing, hiking and arts and crafts and we provide all of the food. I will send you an email with more details!
I would like more information about the family camp please. Will there be guides or do we explore on our own. Is food provided? What is the area like?
Hello Paula, You have the option to stay in cabins or dorms, but I will send you an email with more details.
So you stay in cabins? I would like to get information on the family camping July 14-16