We have made the difficult decision not to lead open enrollment camps this summer, but we still have many programs for you to enjoy.
The following 4H camps are scheduled to take place at Upham Woods, so you may be able to attend camp here if you join your local 4H club!
- 5 County (Adams, Green Lake, Juneau, Marquette, and Waushara)
- Portage Co
- Washington Co
- Walworth Co
- Winnebago Co
- Calumet and Outagamie Co
- Sheboygan Co
- Dane Co
- Green Co
- Area 13 (Crawford, Monroe, Richland, La Crosse, Vernon)
- Rock Co
- Wisconsin Land and Water will be hosting a middle school camp June 15-18. Enrollment is now open: https://wisconsinlandwater.org/our-work/youth-education/conservation-camp/middle-school-camp-registration
- We will explore “Oceans of Possibilities” with local libraries this summer:
- June 8th, 10am and June 23rd, 2pm: Kilbourn Library
- July 5th, 10am and August 2nd, 10am: Hosted by the Baraboo Library at Maxwell-Potter Conservancy
- We will present our Radical Raptors program at the Sauk County Fair.